- Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Securi...
- North Korea as a land of cooperation between Am...
Dr. Sungmin Cho has a new Security Nexus paper on "North Korea as a land of cooperation between America and China".
Key Points from his paper include:
- North Korea’s problems can provide an opportunity for security cooperation between the two great powers in the midst of strategic competition.
- Many security experts in the West tend to agree that there are four flashpoints where the United States and China may conflict militarily, which are the South China Sea, East China Sea, Taiwan Strait, and the Korean Peninsula.
- Chinese analysts do not agree on where a massive military conflict is most likely to occur between the United States and China.
You can read it online at this link: https://apcss.org/nexus_articles/north-korea-as-a-land-of-cooperation-between-america-and-china/
Dr. Sungmin Cho is a Professor, Daniel K Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies. The views expressed in this article are his own.