- GlobalNET Platform
Show results for
- Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (613) Apply Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies filter
- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes (576) Apply Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes filter
- Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (573) Apply Defense Institute of International Legal Studies filter
- Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies (317) Apply Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies filter
- George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies (214) Apply George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies filter
- William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies (127) Apply William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies filter
- Africa Center for Strategic Studies (71) Apply Africa Center for Strategic Studies filter
- Defense Language Institute English Language Center (65) Apply Defense Language Institute English Language Center filter
- GlobalNET Platform (37) Apply GlobalNET Platform filter
- NATO School Oberammergau (27) Apply NATO School Oberammergau filter
- PfP-NATO Network (7) Apply PfP-NATO Network filter
- Security Cooperation Collaboration Network (2) Apply Security Cooperation Collaboration Network filter
- News (1345) Apply News filter
- Publication (589) Apply Publication filter
- Folder (341) Apply Folder filter
- Post (145) Apply Post filter
- Help (125) Apply Help filter
- Event (84) Apply Event filter
- Custom landing page (70) Apply Custom landing page filter
- Announcement (32) Apply Announcement filter
- Organization (20) Apply Organization filter
- Group (15) Apply Group filter
- About Page (6) Apply About Page filter
- Page (6) Apply Page filter
- Resource Item (4) Apply Resource Item filter
- Course (1) Apply Course filter
- Poll (1) Apply Poll filter
- Security Studies (956) Apply Security Studies filter
- Administrative (305) Apply Administrative filter
- Education and Training (202) Apply Education and Training filter
- Policy (195) Apply Policy filter
- Counter Terrorism (177) Apply Counter Terrorism filter
- Human Rights (141) Apply Human Rights filter
- Building Partnership Capacity (137) Apply Building Partnership Capacity filter
- Adult Learning (136) Apply Adult Learning filter
- International Law (131) Apply International Law filter
- International Peace and Security (113) Apply International Peace and Security filter
- Maritime Security and Piracy (110) Apply Maritime Security and Piracy filter
- Policy and Planning Development (67) Apply Policy and Planning Development filter
- Women, Peace, and Security (67) Apply Women, Peace, and Security filter
- Migrated Data (65) Apply Migrated Data filter
- International Organizations (64) Apply International Organizations filter
- Cooperative Security (56) Apply Cooperative Security filter
- Global Health (56) Apply Global Health filter
- Alumni (54) Apply Alumni filter
- Countering Violent Extremism (54) Apply Countering Violent Extremism filter
- Advanced Distributed Learning (49) Apply Advanced Distributed Learning filter
- Organized Crime (49) Apply Organized Crime filter
- Leadership (48) Apply Leadership filter
- Human Trafficking / Smuggling (47) Apply Human Trafficking / Smuggling filter
- Transnational Criminal Threats and Trends (44) Apply Transnational Criminal Threats and Trends filter
- Environmental Security (41) Apply Environmental Security filter
- Law of Armed Conflict (41) Apply Law of Armed Conflict filter
- Energy Security (40) Apply Energy Security filter
- Health and Human Services (39) Apply Health and Human Services filter
- Strategic Competition (39) Apply Strategic Competition filter
- Team Building (38) Apply Team Building filter
- Military Justice (37) Apply Military Justice filter
- Political Processes (36) Apply Political Processes filter
- E-Learning Facilitation (35) Apply E-Learning Facilitation filter
- Communication (34) Apply Communication filter
- Border Security and Control (32) Apply Border Security and Control filter
- Regional Organizations (31) Apply Regional Organizations filter
- Civil-Military Relations (30) Apply Civil-Military Relations filter
- Economic Security (30) Apply Economic Security filter
- Public Diplomacy (29) Apply Public Diplomacy filter
- U.S. Government Institutions (29) Apply U.S. Government Institutions filter
- Strategists (28) Apply Strategists filter
- Action Learning (26) Apply Action Learning filter
- Conflict Management/Negotiations (26) Apply Conflict Management/Negotiations filter
- Asia Pacific (119) Apply Asia Pacific filter
- Latin America (92) Apply Latin America filter
- South America (73) Apply South America filter
- US & Canada (71) Apply US & Canada filter
- Central America (66) Apply Central America filter
- Africa (64) Apply Africa filter
- Europe (54) Apply Europe filter
- Middle East (54) Apply Middle East filter
- Caribbean (52) Apply Caribbean filter
- South Asia (42) Apply South Asia filter
- Central Asia (34) Apply Central Asia filter
- North Africa (31) Apply North Africa filter
- Sub-Sahara (22) Apply Sub-Sahara filter
- Southeast Asia (18) Apply Southeast Asia filter
- Oceania (12) Apply Oceania filter
- United States (185) Apply United States filter
- China (74) Apply China filter
- Russian Federation (45) Apply Russian Federation filter
- Ukraine (37) Apply Ukraine filter
- Afghanistan (34) Apply Afghanistan filter
- India (30) Apply India filter
- Iran (27) Apply Iran filter
- Pakistan (24) Apply Pakistan filter
- Saudi Arabia (23) Apply Saudi Arabia filter
- Germany (20) Apply Germany filter
- Viet Nam (17) Apply Viet Nam filter
- Israel (16) Apply Israel filter
- Jordan (16) Apply Jordan filter
- Colombia (15) Apply Colombia filter
- Lebanon (15) Apply Lebanon filter
- Türkiye (15) Apply Türkiye filter
- Japan (14) Apply Japan filter
- Mexico (13) Apply Mexico filter
- Sri Lanka (13) Apply Sri Lanka filter
- Algeria (12) Apply Algeria filter
- North Korea (12) Apply North Korea filter
- Philippines (12) Apply Philippines filter
- Brazil (11) Apply Brazil filter
- Egypt (11) Apply Egypt filter
- Georgia (11) Apply Georgia filter
- Iraq (11) Apply Iraq filter
- Nepal (11) Apply Nepal filter
- South Korea (11) Apply South Korea filter
- Thailand (11) Apply Thailand filter
- Argentina (10) Apply Argentina filter
- Armenia (10) Apply Armenia filter
- Australia (10) Apply Australia filter
- Bangladesh (10) Apply Bangladesh filter
- Cambodia (10) Apply Cambodia filter
- El Salvador (10) Apply El Salvador filter
- Guatemala (10) Apply Guatemala filter
- Indonesia (10) Apply Indonesia filter
- Malaysia (10) Apply Malaysia filter
- Myanmar (10) Apply Myanmar filter
- Peru (10) Apply Peru filter
- United Arab Emirates (10) Apply United Arab Emirates filter
- Honduras (9) Apply Honduras filter
- Mongolia (9) Apply Mongolia filter
- Bahrain (8) Apply Bahrain filter
- Mali (8) Apply Mali filter
- Moldova (8) Apply Moldova filter
- Morocco (8) Apply Morocco filter
- Congo, Democratic Republic (7) Apply Congo, Democratic Republic filter
- Tunisia (7) Apply Tunisia filter
- Azerbaijan (6) Apply Azerbaijan filter
Showing 101 - 125 of 2784 results
Custom landing page created on 03/10/2023 - 12:53 by in APCSS
This group is closed; membership is exclusively managed by a group admin. Only the group admin can add or remove a member.
In 2018, the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (DKI APCSS) launched a high-level workshop series focused on the strategic approach to the Indo-Pacific. Through formal plenary sessions, breakout groups and sidebar discussions, participants in these Indo-Pacific Strategy...... Read more...
Publication created on 03/09/2023 - 12:19 by in NESA
On 8 March 2023, think tank Research on Islam and Muslims in Africa (RIMA) published NESA Center alumnus Hussein Solomon's latest article titled "South Africa’s Greylisting and Terrorist Financing." Read the article here The views presented in this... Read more...
Publication created on 03/09/2023 - 12:02 by in NESA
On 08 March 2023, The Diplomat published NESA Center alumna Dr. Shanthie Mariet D'Souza's article titled "Turning a New Page in India-Germany Relations." Dr. Shanthie Mariet D’Souza is founder & president, Mantraya; visiting faculty at the Naval War College, Goa; and non-...... Read more...
News created on 03/09/2023 - 11:49 by in NESA
In acknowledgment of the one year since Russia began its full-scale invasion in Ukraine, Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies Executive Officer Sam Marrero moderated a roundtable with Nigar Göksel from Crisis Group Türkiye on Friday, 3 March 2023, on the ‘Pros and Cons... Read more...
Alumni Publication: Human Security Implications of Online Hate Speech against Women: The Barrier to Women’s Political Participation by Charani Patabendige
Publication created on 03/09/2023 - 11:30 by in NESA
On International Women's Day, 08 March 2023, Modern Diplomacy published NESA Center alumna Charani Patabendige's Op-Ed on the implications of online hate speech against women, titled "Human Security Implications of Online Hate Speech against Women: The Barrier to Women’s Political... Read more...
Publication created on 03/03/2023 - 16:06 by in NESA
On 27 February 2023, the Legatum Institute published the 16th edition of the Legatum Prosperity Index. The Legatum Prosperity Index is a tool for transformation, offering a unique insight into how prosperity is forming and evolving across the world. Leaders around the world can use it to help set... Read more...
CSAG Strategy Paper: The Role of Regional Powers in the Contemporary Complex Geo-Political Environment
Publication created on 03/03/2023 - 15:47 by in NESA
Overview: Since the late 20th century, the term ‘regional power’ in international relations has been used for a sovereign state that exercises significant power within a given geographical region. There is a broad consensus that a necessary condition for regional ‘power hood’ is that these states... Read more...
News created on 03/03/2023 - 13:54 by in APCSS
Mr. Sanghoon Kim (CSC 22-1) completed his Fellows Project by publishing this volume to the Korea Institute for Maritime Strategy. The volume “Conflict Scenarios Between the United States and China at Sea” was recently published on the KIMS website. It includes a concluding chapter... Read more...
Publication created on 03/02/2023 - 16:51 by in APCSS
Dr. Lailufar Yasmin has written "Bangladesh in 2022: A Year of Reckoning". Click here to read more. Read more...
News created on 02/28/2023 - 16:18 by in NESA
From 30 January to 10 February 2023, the Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies conducted an Executive Seminar (ES) focused on the maritime domain and the challenges/threats that exist there. The seminar’s proceedings included conversations on autonomous/unmanned systems, the...... Read more...
Publication created on 02/28/2023 - 12:15 by in NESA
On 26 February 2023, The Muslim World Journal published NESA Center Professor Dr. Gawdat Bahgat's article titled "US-Iran Relations: Challenges and Opportunities." Dr. Bahgat is a professor of national security at the Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies, National Defense... Read more...
Publication created on 02/28/2023 - 12:05 by in NESA
On 24 February 2023, Middle East Policy Journal published NESA Center Professor Dr. Gawdat Bahgat's article titled "Security in the Gulf: The View from Oman." Dr. Bahgat is a professor of national security at the Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies. He thanks the Omani...... Read more...
Publication created on 02/28/2023 - 11:50 by in NESA
On 31 January 2023, Modern Diplomacy published NESA Center alumna Charani Patabendige's article titled "Cyberwar, Netwar: The Untouchable and Unpredictable." Charani LCM Patabendige is a Research Assistant and an Acting Research Analyst at the Institute of National Security Studies... Read more...
Publication created on 02/28/2023 - 11:39 by in NESA
On 23 January 2023, Modern Diplomacy published NESA Center alumna Charani Patabendige's article titled "Food Insecurity: The Current Crisis." Charani LCM Patabendige is a Research Assistant and an Acting Research Analyst at the Institute of National Security Studies (INSS), the premier think... Read more...
Publication created on 02/24/2023 - 15:26 by in NESA
Subject: The Earthquake – Catalyst for dynamic change in Syria. Purpose: This paper presents CSAG’s summary analysis of the geopolitical and military evolution of the main actors in Syria following the February 2023 earthquake. Read the full paper here View other USCENTCOM Combined... Read more...
Publication created on 02/24/2023 - 15:17 by in NESA
Subject: Hezbollah – IRGC’s main coordinating tool in the Middle East. Purpose: This paper aims to present the results of the CSAG’s analysis of Hezbollah as the main coordinator for Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) actions in the ME. It highlights Hezbollah’s regional activities,...... Read more...
Publication created on 02/23/2023 - 15:50 by in NESA
On 21 February 2023, think tank Research on Islam and Muslims in Africa (RIMA) published NESA Center alumnus Hussein Solomon's latest article titled "Israel and the African Union: A South African Perspective." Read the article here The views presented in... Read more...
Alumni Publication: Moscow Multilateral Security Dialogue: Regional Consensus Elusive on Afghanistan by Shanthie Mariet D’Souza
Publication created on 02/23/2023 - 11:37 by in NESA
On 22 February 2023, The Diplomat published NESA Center alumna Shanthie Mariet D’Souza's latest op-ed titled "Moscow Multilateral Security Dialogue: Regional Consensus Elusive on Afghanistan." Read the article here The views presented in this article are... Read more...
News created on 02/21/2023 - 15:48 by in NESA
On Thursday, 26 January 2023, the NESA Center hosted a Washington Seminar Discussion at the Army-Navy Club in downtown Washington, D.C. The seminar presented a conversation between NESA Center Distinguished Professor of International Relations Dr. Hassan Abbas and CNN’s National Security Analyst... Read more...
Alumni Publication: Pakistan Must Course-Correct - Playing politics will not save the Indus Waters Treaty by Uttam Sinha
Publication created on 02/21/2023 - 10:54 by in NESA
On 10 February 2023, Open Magazine published NESA Center alumnus Uttam Sinha's latest op-ed titled "Pakistan Must Course-Correct - Playing politics will not save the Indus Waters Treaty." Read the article here The views presented in this article are...... Read more...
Faculty Publication: Technology Providers and Maritime Security Roles in Southeast Asia by Jeffrey Payne
Publication created on 02/21/2023 - 10:39 by in NESA
On 14 February 2023, the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS) at the Nanyang Technological University Singapore published NESA Center Assistant Professor Jeffrey Payne's recent commentary titled "Technology Providers and Maritime Security Roles in Southeast Asia." Read... Read more...
Folder created on 02/13/2023 - 12:17 by in APCSS
Inaugural Royal Jordanian National Defense College and Eisenhower School Student-Faculty Exchange, Hosted by the NESA Center
News created on 02/13/2023 - 11:12 by in NESA
On 8 February 2023, the NESA Center facilitated the first-ever combined seminar between students and faculty from the Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy and the Royal Jordanian National Defense College (RJNDC), on the topic of Global Supply Chain Dynamics as They... Read more...
Publication created on 02/13/2023 - 10:52 by in NESA
NESA Center Professor Dr. Gawdat Bahgat recently published an article in Araa Magazine's February 2023 issue. The February issue focuses on the partnership between the EU and the Gulf. Dr. Bahgat's article focuses on the U.S. perspective on the partnership between the EU and GCC. Read the article... Read more...
News created on 02/10/2023 - 18:06 by in APCSS
The Daniel K. Inouye Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies in collaboration with United Nations Command, ROK-US Combined Forces Command, and U.S. Forces Korea hosted the Mobile Indo-Pacific Orientation Course (MIPOC), returning to South Korea for the first time since 2017. From January 30-...... Read more...