- GlobalNET Platform
Show results for
- Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (613) Apply Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies filter
- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes (576) Apply Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes filter
- Defense Institute of International Legal Studies (573) Apply Defense Institute of International Legal Studies filter
- Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies (317) Apply Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies filter
- George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies (214) Apply George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies filter
- William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies (127) Apply William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies filter
- Africa Center for Strategic Studies (71) Apply Africa Center for Strategic Studies filter
- Defense Language Institute English Language Center (65) Apply Defense Language Institute English Language Center filter
- GlobalNET Platform (37) Apply GlobalNET Platform filter
- NATO School Oberammergau (27) Apply NATO School Oberammergau filter
- PfP-NATO Network (7) Apply PfP-NATO Network filter
- Security Cooperation Collaboration Network (2) Apply Security Cooperation Collaboration Network filter
- News (1345) Apply News filter
- Publication (589) Apply Publication filter
- Folder (341) Apply Folder filter
- Post (145) Apply Post filter
- Help (125) Apply Help filter
- Event (84) Apply Event filter
- Custom landing page (70) Apply Custom landing page filter
- Announcement (32) Apply Announcement filter
- Organization (20) Apply Organization filter
- Group (15) Apply Group filter
- About Page (6) Apply About Page filter
- Page (6) Apply Page filter
- Resource Item (4) Apply Resource Item filter
- Course (1) Apply Course filter
- Poll (1) Apply Poll filter
- Security Studies (956) Apply Security Studies filter
- Administrative (305) Apply Administrative filter
- Education and Training (202) Apply Education and Training filter
- Policy (195) Apply Policy filter
- Counter Terrorism (177) Apply Counter Terrorism filter
- Human Rights (141) Apply Human Rights filter
- Building Partnership Capacity (137) Apply Building Partnership Capacity filter
- Adult Learning (136) Apply Adult Learning filter
- International Law (131) Apply International Law filter
- International Peace and Security (113) Apply International Peace and Security filter
- Maritime Security and Piracy (110) Apply Maritime Security and Piracy filter
- Policy and Planning Development (67) Apply Policy and Planning Development filter
- Women, Peace, and Security (67) Apply Women, Peace, and Security filter
- Migrated Data (65) Apply Migrated Data filter
- International Organizations (64) Apply International Organizations filter
- Cooperative Security (56) Apply Cooperative Security filter
- Global Health (56) Apply Global Health filter
- Alumni (54) Apply Alumni filter
- Countering Violent Extremism (54) Apply Countering Violent Extremism filter
- Advanced Distributed Learning (49) Apply Advanced Distributed Learning filter
- Organized Crime (49) Apply Organized Crime filter
- Leadership (48) Apply Leadership filter
- Human Trafficking / Smuggling (47) Apply Human Trafficking / Smuggling filter
- Transnational Criminal Threats and Trends (44) Apply Transnational Criminal Threats and Trends filter
- Environmental Security (41) Apply Environmental Security filter
- Law of Armed Conflict (41) Apply Law of Armed Conflict filter
- Energy Security (40) Apply Energy Security filter
- Health and Human Services (39) Apply Health and Human Services filter
- Strategic Competition (39) Apply Strategic Competition filter
- Team Building (38) Apply Team Building filter
- Military Justice (37) Apply Military Justice filter
- Political Processes (36) Apply Political Processes filter
- E-Learning Facilitation (35) Apply E-Learning Facilitation filter
- Communication (34) Apply Communication filter
- Border Security and Control (32) Apply Border Security and Control filter
- Regional Organizations (31) Apply Regional Organizations filter
- Civil-Military Relations (30) Apply Civil-Military Relations filter
- Economic Security (30) Apply Economic Security filter
- Public Diplomacy (29) Apply Public Diplomacy filter
- U.S. Government Institutions (29) Apply U.S. Government Institutions filter
- Strategists (28) Apply Strategists filter
- Action Learning (26) Apply Action Learning filter
- Conflict Management/Negotiations (26) Apply Conflict Management/Negotiations filter
- Asia Pacific (119) Apply Asia Pacific filter
- Latin America (92) Apply Latin America filter
- South America (73) Apply South America filter
- US & Canada (71) Apply US & Canada filter
- Central America (66) Apply Central America filter
- Africa (64) Apply Africa filter
- Europe (54) Apply Europe filter
- Middle East (54) Apply Middle East filter
- Caribbean (52) Apply Caribbean filter
- South Asia (42) Apply South Asia filter
- Central Asia (34) Apply Central Asia filter
- North Africa (31) Apply North Africa filter
- Sub-Sahara (22) Apply Sub-Sahara filter
- Southeast Asia (18) Apply Southeast Asia filter
- Oceania (12) Apply Oceania filter
- United States (185) Apply United States filter
- China (74) Apply China filter
- Russian Federation (45) Apply Russian Federation filter
- Ukraine (37) Apply Ukraine filter
- Afghanistan (34) Apply Afghanistan filter
- India (30) Apply India filter
- Iran (27) Apply Iran filter
- Pakistan (24) Apply Pakistan filter
- Saudi Arabia (23) Apply Saudi Arabia filter
- Germany (20) Apply Germany filter
- Viet Nam (17) Apply Viet Nam filter
- Israel (16) Apply Israel filter
- Jordan (16) Apply Jordan filter
- Colombia (15) Apply Colombia filter
- Lebanon (15) Apply Lebanon filter
- Türkiye (15) Apply Türkiye filter
- Japan (14) Apply Japan filter
- Mexico (13) Apply Mexico filter
- Sri Lanka (13) Apply Sri Lanka filter
- Algeria (12) Apply Algeria filter
- North Korea (12) Apply North Korea filter
- Philippines (12) Apply Philippines filter
- Brazil (11) Apply Brazil filter
- Egypt (11) Apply Egypt filter
- Georgia (11) Apply Georgia filter
- Iraq (11) Apply Iraq filter
- Nepal (11) Apply Nepal filter
- South Korea (11) Apply South Korea filter
- Thailand (11) Apply Thailand filter
- Argentina (10) Apply Argentina filter
- Armenia (10) Apply Armenia filter
- Australia (10) Apply Australia filter
- Bangladesh (10) Apply Bangladesh filter
- Cambodia (10) Apply Cambodia filter
- El Salvador (10) Apply El Salvador filter
- Guatemala (10) Apply Guatemala filter
- Indonesia (10) Apply Indonesia filter
- Malaysia (10) Apply Malaysia filter
- Myanmar (10) Apply Myanmar filter
- Peru (10) Apply Peru filter
- United Arab Emirates (10) Apply United Arab Emirates filter
- Honduras (9) Apply Honduras filter
- Mongolia (9) Apply Mongolia filter
- Bahrain (8) Apply Bahrain filter
- Mali (8) Apply Mali filter
- Moldova (8) Apply Moldova filter
- Morocco (8) Apply Morocco filter
- Congo, Democratic Republic (7) Apply Congo, Democratic Republic filter
- Tunisia (7) Apply Tunisia filter
- Azerbaijan (6) Apply Azerbaijan filter
Showing 201 - 225 of 2784 results
News created on 11/29/2022 - 14:12 by in APCSS
James Sullivan is currently a non-resident Visiting Scholar at the Daniel K. Inouye Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies and is pursuing an ALM in International Relations from Harvard Extension School. His paper analyzes China’s use of tone when addressing various security issues relevant... Read more...
Publication created on 11/28/2022 - 12:32 by in NESA
Subject: What is behind (Концепция гуманитарной политики Российской Федерации за рубежом)? The Concept of the Russian Humanitarian Policy document. Purpose: To present a rational and literal analysis for the contents and timing of the humanitarian abroad policy of the Russian Federation... Read more...
Publication created on 11/28/2022 - 12:25 by in NESA
Subject: Weaponizing of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). Purpose: The aim of this paper is to present the results of the CSAG’s analysis of the dual-use concept (i.e., civilian-military) of China, focusing on the BRI and its implications for USCENTCOM. Read the full paper here View... Read more...
Publication des anciens : L'Algérie au centre de la politique africaine des Etats Unis à l’Ere d'une nouvelle dynamique géopolitique (Analyse) par le Dr Arslan Chikhaoui
Publication created on 11/28/2022 - 12:00 by in NESA
A l’occasion de sa récente conférence de presse, Madame l’Ambassadeur des Etats Unis à Alger, Moore Aubin, a déclaré que: “….notre coopération sécuritaire et notre guerre commune contre le terrorisme sont la pierre angulaire de nos relations bilatérales, ainsi les deux pays œuvrent... Read more...
News created on 11/28/2022 - 10:40 by in GCMC
The Marshall Center is pleased to announce the winners of the 2023 Alumni Scholars Program. This year we received 150 applications for 10 available scholarships. The competition was extremely tough, and we congratulate all applicants on their outstanding work assembling their...... Read more...
News created on 11/22/2022 - 11:49 by in GCMC
The Marshall Center is pleased to announce the publication of the 45th issue of per Concordiam (Volume 12, Issue 1, 2022) with a focus on “China’s European Strategy”. Congratulations to all of our alumni contributors, including Ms. Anne Clary (United States, PTSS 21-14), Mr. W... Read more...
Publication created on 11/18/2022 - 13:32 by in NESA
NESA Center alumnus Viraj Solanki contributed to an analysis of the recent formation of a new quadrilateral group, the I2U2, published at the International Institute for Strategic Studies. "The leaders of four countries – India, Israel, the United Arab Emirates and the United... Read more...
Publication created on 11/18/2022 - 13:10 by in NESA
NESA Center alumnus Moha Ennaji recently published an Op-Ed in Project Syndicate titled "Transforming Higher Education in Africa." "The COVID-19 pandemic has had a particularly devastating effect on African universities, revealing vast inequalities and a lack of technological capacity. Fixing...... Read more...
Event created on 11/15/2022 - 15:02 by in APCSS
Event date: 11/30/2022 - 10:00
Event date: 11/30/2022 - 10:00
This group is closed; membership is exclusively managed by a group admin. Only the group admin can add or remove a member.
The Daniel K. Inouye Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies, Canadian Armed Forces, and Wilson Center Polar Institute present the event "Technological Innovation and Arctic Climate Security" for a discussion about the intersection between technology and the cryosphere (i.e., the frozen parts... Read more...
Post created on 11/11/2022 - 18:24 by in NESA
بالنسبة إلى سكاي نيوز عربية في أبو ظبي ، أناقش الوضع العسكري الروسي المتدهور في حرب أوكرانيا https://youtu.be/TxTq5tAxaWY For Sky News Arabia in Abu Dhabi, I discuss the deteriorating Russian military situation in the Ukraine war
Post created on 11/11/2022 - 17:57 by in NESA
At the most recent National Council on US Arab Relations policy maker's conference, I chaired a panel on defense issues. Other panelists were Brigadier Nawaf al-Thani, the former Qatari attache to Washington, and Colonel Abbas Dahouk, the former US attache in Riyadh. The panel... Read more...
Post created on 11/11/2022 - 17:25 by in NESA
I discuss Russia's military failure in Kherson city and the decision not to attend the G20 in Indonesia for India's WION news: https://twitter.com/i/status/1591130387333361664 Read more...
Post created on 11/11/2022 - 15:45 by in NESA
Speaking to Prolific Solutions, I discuss the UAE's long involvement in green energy and its recent agreement with the US. https://twitter.com/i/status/1588643406179602433 Read more...
Post created on 11/10/2022 - 13:09 by in NESA
Speaking on Al Jazeera English, I discuss the possibility of Russia destroying the major dam across the Dniepro river as Russian forces abandon Kherson city and the surrounding areas: https://mediaview.aljazeera.com/video/odoUdOGfNy?fbclid=IwAR3SPKxAjZK46h... Read more...
Publication created on 11/09/2022 - 14:46 by in APCSS
Jeevan K.C., an alumnus of DKIAPCSS CCM 18-1, published an article highlighting Nepal's security forces integral role in disaster response and its need of the capacity building in search and rescue. Click here to read the article. Read more...
News created on 11/09/2022 - 12:42 by in NESA
From 23–27 October 2022, the NESA Center conducted a mobile training team course of instruction on conflict termination on conflict termination theory, negotiations theory, and case studies for the Saudi Ministry of Defense (MOD). The week-long workshop was held in Riyadh, KSA. The Saudis are...... Read more...
News created on 11/08/2022 - 13:50 by in APCSS
In July of 2022, faculty members Dr. Lori Forman and Dr. Deon Canyon attended the fourth Mekong-U.S. Partnership Track 1.5 Policy Dialogue in Cambodia. As of late October 2022, the report for this event in now available online on the Stimson website. More than 50...... Read more...
News created on 11/07/2022 - 12:48 by in NESA
From 23 September until 7 October 2022 the NESA Center, in partnership with Raytheon, conducted the eighteenth iteration of the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces (RSADF) Executive Leadership Program. As in other programs, this course brings senior military officers (all on this specific program were... Read more...
Event created on 11/04/2022 - 19:34 by in APCSS
Event date: 11/21/2022 - 15:00
Event date: 11/21/2022 - 15:00
This group is open; membership requests are accepted immediately.
In partnership with UH Center for Indo-Pacific Affairs and Pacific Forum, DKIAPCSS will be supporting USSPACECOM in convening the next space webinar on the margins of the 28th Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum. Click here to find more information about the program. Click here to...... Read more...
Publication created on 11/04/2022 - 10:15 by in NESA
On October 27, the U.S. Department of Defense publicly released its unclassified National Defense Strategy, a Congressionally mandated review informed by the White House National Security Strategy. The National Defense Strategy includes the Nuclear Posture Review and the Missile Defense Review... Read more...
Publication created on 11/04/2022 - 09:56 by in NESA
On October 12, the White House released the National Security Strategy, a 48-page document identifying the Biden-Harris Administration’s national security priorities and detailing the United States of America’s role in global security issues. The National Security Strategy specifically calls for... Read more...
News created on 11/01/2022 - 14:59 by in NESA
From 17–21 October 2022, the Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies conducted a Washington Embassy Orientation (WEO) Seminar in Washington, D.C. The week-long orientation, titled “Working in Washington,” featured a range of speakers, including diplomats, national security...... Read more...
News created on 11/01/2022 - 14:35 by in NESA
From 25–27 October 2022, The Near East South Asia (NESA) Center for Strategic Studies hosted a visit by Brigadier General Azzam Irsheid Alrawahneh, the recently appointed Commandant of the Royal Jordanian National Defense College (RJNDC). Brigadier General Alrawahneh was accompanied by the RJNDC... Read more...
News created on 11/01/2022 - 14:13 by in NESA
On 26 October 2022, Professor Anne Moisan conducted the “NESA-AFRICOM Transnational Threats: Criminal Insurgency” Online Round Table, the last in the series of in-person and online sessions stretching through 2022. This specific session was Part II/II with NESA-AFRICOM Alumni from the 13... Read more...
News created on 10/31/2022 - 21:26 by in APCSS
Katherine Lingan jumped out of bed with her phone in hand. Early morning in the Philippines, she had opened an unexpected email from the Daniel K. Inouye Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies inviting her to return to the Center. She would spend five weeks at the Center as an Alumni Seminar... Read more...