- GlobalNET Platform
- About GlobalNET
GlobalNET Platform is the Department of Defense (DoD) unclassified, accredited system, designed to facilitate education, information sharing, and collaboration. As directed by the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) research and development, operations and maintenance effort, supporting education, outreach and collaboration, to increase partner capabilities, connections, and capacity, GlobalNET is managed by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) as part of the Partner Outreach and Collaborations Support (POCS) program. GlobalNET provides DoD and mission partners, secure community spaces and collaborative tools to educate, connect and empower partners, allowing them to meet and mission objectives.
Our Partner network represents 16, U.S. and foreign partner organizations and their 85,000 users worldwide.
- Africa Center for Strategic Studies
- Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies
- Defense Institute of International Legal Studies
- Defense Institution Building
- Defense Language Institute – English Language Center
- DoD Civilian Leader Development
- George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies
- Ministry of Defense Advisor Program
- NATO School
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies
- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes
- Partnership for Peace - NATO Network
- Security Cooperation Collaboration Network
- US Army War College - International Fellows Program
- William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies
DSCA’s mission is to advance U.S. national security and foreign policy interests by building the capacity of foreign security forces to respond to shared challenges. Extending learning beyond individual program locations and the traditional classroom, GlobalNET is the tool that unites the international security community. It is a secure forum for education, collaboration, and a focused repository of global knowledge.
- Chris Hannigan, Program Manager, DSCA
- Brian Leppert, DSCA IM&T
- Lisa Berry (Contractor, Berlogix), Senior GlobalNET Information System Consultant
- Lyubomir Bistrekov (Contractor, LB Consulting), GlobalNET Information System Consultant, Europe
DSCA: Operations and Maintenance (O&M), and Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
We provide a secure environment for our partners to connect, communicate, and extend learning beyond individual program locations and the traditional classroom. GlobalNET is the tool that unites the international security community. It is a secure forum for education, collaboration, and a focused repository of global knowledge.
In our secure environment, we provide flexible solutions for our partner organizations who conduct courses, events, seminars, and workshops around the world.
GlobalNET Platform offers partners a variety of tools and solutions to help educate, communicate and collaborate with their community members.
- Secure space for our organizations and their communities
- Group, course, event management
- Hosted Adobe Connect for video confernecing, web meetings, event hosting and real-time collaboration
- Integrated SCORM certified Learning Management System (LMS) via ILIAS
- Translation in seven languages