- GlobalNET Platform
- About GlobalNET
The GlobalNET platform is a Department of Defense (DoD) unclassified, accredited system designed to facilitate education, information sharing, and collaboration.
As directed by the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) research and development, operations and maintenance effort, supporting education, outreach and collaboration, to increase partner capabilities, connections, and capacity, GlobalNET is managed by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) as part of the Partner Outreach and Collaborations Support (POCS) program.
GlobalNET provides DoD and mission partners, secure community spaces and collaborative tools to educate, connect and empower partners, allowing them to meet their mission objectives.
Our Partner network represents 17, U.S. and foreign partner organizations and their 67,000 security cooperation professionals1 worldwide.
- Africa Center for Strategic Studies
- Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies
- Defense Language Institute – English Language Center
- DoD Civilian Leader Development
- George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies
- Inter-American Air Forces Academy
- Institute for Security Governance
- Ministry of Defense Advisor Program
- NATO School Oberammegau
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Near East South Asia Center for Strategic Studies
- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Academies and Security Studies Institutes
- Partnership for Peace - NATO Network
- Security Cooperation Collaboration Network
- US Army War College - International Fellows Program
- Ted Stevens Center for Arctic Security Studies
- William J. Perry Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies
DSCA’s mission is to advance U.S. national security and foreign policy interests by building the capacity of foreign security forces to respond to shared challenges. Extending learning beyond individual program locations and the traditional classroom, GlobalNET is the tool that unites the international security community. It is a secure forum for education, collaboration, and a focused repository of global knowledge.
- Chris Hannigan, Program Manager, DSCA
- Gabriel (Kane) Mcclean, Program Manager, DSCA IM&T
DSCA: Operations and Maintenance (O&M), and Research, Development, Testing, and Evaluation (RDT&E)
GlobalNET provides a secure environment for partner organizations to connect, communicate, and extend learning beyond the traditional classroom. GlobalNET is the professional engagement tool that unites the international security cooperation community. It provides secure spaces for education, collaboration, and a focused repository of knowledge about the global security cooperation communities, shared policies, and practices.
In our secure environment, we provide flexible solutions for our partner organizations who conduct courses, events, seminars, and workshops around the world.
GlobalNET Platform offers partners a variety of tools and solutions to help educate, communicate and collaborate with their community members.
- Secure online spaces for partner organizations and their communities
- Public and private website for information dissemination with simple and powerful content permissioning tools
- Working group, course, event management with integrated engagement metrics
- Hosted Adobe Connect for video conferencing, web meetings, event hosting and real-time collaboration
- SCORM and H5P compliant Learning Management System (LMS) hosting online courses