- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Aca...
- PfPC Activities
- Regional Security in the South Caucasus Study G...
Regional Security in the South Caucasus Study Group (RSSC-SG)
The PfPC's Regional Security in the South Caucasus Study Group actively seeks to foster stability in the region, as well as international security, through facilitating conflict resolution dialogue among diverse parties. The activities of the group serve to advise broader conflict resolution activities, such as the Geneva Talks. The group pursues its goals by focusing on the following areas:
- Ensuring multinational participation, building on experts from all dimensions of the security-political spectrum of the three core countries Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia: This is paralleled by bringing in experts on international security and regional stability issues from the main partner countries and institutions to the region, namely the European Union (Member States), the Russian Federation, Turkey, the United States, as well as NATO, the OSCE and the UN.
- Building a constructive network of academic and policy-making influence: This includes involving civil society, international security organizations, think-tanks and defense institutions in the group's work.
- Encouraging an alteration of the conflicting narrative in the region in order to progress conflict negotiation.
Groups are gatherings of GlobalNET members. They can be official or unofficial groupings, and can be organized around a specific topic, location, or other theme. Group privacy settings can also be customized. Within each group users can create discussion posts, events, and resources related to that group. You can also see recent activity specific to that group.