- Partnership for Peace Consortium of Defense Aca...
- PfPC Activities
- Regional Stability in South East Europe (RSSEE-SG)
Regional Stability in South East Europe (RSSEE-SG)
The Regional Stability in Southeast Europe Study Group contributes to peace and security in Southeast Europe, as well as to international security more broadly. Its working principles include the following:
- Evaluate the situation and factors in the South East European region that promote regional stability through enhanced international security co-operation, especially with institutions located in or close to the region of interest.
- Execute strategic research on an academic level supplementary to and stimulating the practical work done in the region.
- Provide support for the improvement of networks in the field of international security policy and help create a peaceful, strategic and stable community in the Southeast Europe region compatible to the broader Partnership for Peace network and beyond.