SET UP CAC Login
Common Access Card (CAC) Login is for use by DoD users with the CAC smart card via the Internet Explorer browser. Other browsers may work; however Internet Explorer is the supported browser. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Ensure you are using Internet Explorer
- Login to GlobalNET with your username and password.
- Place your CAC card in the reader.
- Click on the My GlobalNET
- Click Edit My Profile & Settings
- Scroll down to External Accounts, click arrow to open
- Click the Extract certificate information from your CAC card link and follow the directions to extract the date from your EMAIL certificate
- You should see a Banner message that tells you, Your PKI information has been extracted (your name), but has not yet been saved! - Click here to save the information to your user profile.
- Click the link "Click here" to save
- You should see the message that changed have been saved.
- You should be able to log in with your CAC
Log in with CAC card instructions
- Ensure you are using Internet Explorer browser (Other browsers may work, but Internet Explorer is the supported browser)
- Insert your CAC card
- Click the Log in with CAC button
- You should be prompted to select you certificate. Select EMAIL certificate and click OK.
- You should get a popup prompting you to enter you pin. Type your pin number and click OK.
- You should be logged on the GlobalNET